Wednesday, September 1, 2010

sept mixtape i





 It's officially Spring and I want the silly season to come sooner than later.
  1. Got Love to Kill (MSTRKRFT Remix) - Juliette & The Licks
  2. Hollywood (Fenech Soler Remix) - Marina & The Diamonds
  3. You Used to Hold Me - Calvin Harris
  4. Get Outta My Way - Kylie Minogue
  5. After Dark (feat. The Mystery Jets) - The Count & Sinden
  6. Anyway You Choose to Give It - The Black Ghosts
  7. XXXO - M.I.A.
  8. Cooler Than Me (Ken C is Cool Mix) - Mike Posner
  9. None of Dem (feat. Royksopp) - Robyn
  10. Dance the Way I Feel - Ou Est Le Swimming Pool
  11. Heartbeat (Beaumont Alt Remix) - The Vanish
  12. One (Tits & Clits Remix) - Yeasayer
  13. White Knuckles (Boys Like Us Remix) - OK Go
  14. Another World - Chemical Brothers
  15. Night at the Dogs - Jesse Rose
jw. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love...