Monday, September 6, 2010

unfiled: rainbow bookcases


First up - Unfiled is what I'm calling my attempt to organise the stacks and stacks of pics that have made their way into my 'great ideas' folder not to be touched again until now. Unfortunately that means I've lost all the sources, so feel free to comment any ones you know and I'll update it.


Second point - this, clearly being the first post in the 'unfiled series', is the one that stuck out the most in the collection of pics.. I have a ridiculous obsession with good looking bookcases, preferably organised by colour (my housemates think it's a bit freaky and obsessive compulsive). But when you look at these piccies, try and tell me you wouldn't want a rainbow bookcase in your place?


jw. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love...