Friday, September 10, 2010
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Helloooo PrettyRaccoon, aka credit card murderer.
In an over obsessive bow hunting trip on etsy (don't ask) I came across PrettyRaccoon's wares and yes, they are pretty, not quite getting the raccoon reference but maybe it's because I'm aussie... but then I wouldn't call myself PrettyKoala? Who knows, doesn't matter, PrettyRacoon's kit is awesome, from sweet bows to badass guns and fun nautical and summery flowers, this is one etsy store you'll want to bookmark.
**images from PrettyRaccoon Etsy store.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
- Swimming Pool (Julian Mendelsohn Re-edit) - Catcall
- Repercussions - Lauryn Hill
- Draw the Stars - Audreya Triana
- Fireworks (feat. Alicia Keys) - Drake
- Wonderwall You Know (Alone Mix) - Oasis vs Two Door Cinema Club
- One For You - The Knife
- I Don't Trust Myself - Mike Posner
- What Starry Eyes Know (Two Door Cinema Club vs Ellie Goulding) - Neon Hitch
- Midnight Marauders - Fat Freddy's Drop
- Dancing on my Own (Fred Falke Remix) - Robyn
- Time After Romance (Lady Gaga + Cyndi Lauper + Three 6 Mafia) - Mochi Beats
- Night by Night (Kolt13 Ghetto Remix) - Chromeo
- Give Me Your Love - Florrie
- Through & Through (Dublin Aunts Club Remix) - Paris Wells
- Don't Turn the Lights On (Aeroplane Remix) - Chromeo
Was meandering the internet recently and came across Lotta Agaton - Swedish interior stylist and sometime Residence magazine editor, needless to say I wouldn't be complaining if I found myself living in one of the chic relaxed spaces that she puts together.
Best of both worlds Lotta isn't just a woman of style she's a woman of substance - check out her blog here.
**Images from Lotta Agaton's portfolio
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
portfolio but I love it. Effortless retro and well.. it's just fun. Especially the retro Bridget Jones Sequel-itis, keep an eye out for this one...
**Images from Boo Davis' website
**Images from Boo Davis' website
Monday, September 6, 2010
So whilst it's definitely not Karen Walker's (Will & Grace) house (note the lack of martini glasses and not a bar in sight), the woman behind the character, Megan Mullally, boasts some serious style at home. Love these pics of her house from Elle Decor.
**All pics from Elle Decor
First up - Unfiled is what I'm calling my attempt to organise the stacks and stacks of pics that have made their way into my 'great ideas' folder not to be touched again until now. Unfortunately that means I've lost all the sources, so feel free to comment any ones you know and I'll update it.
Second point - this, clearly being the first post in the 'unfiled series', is the one that stuck out the most in the collection of pics.. I have a ridiculous obsession with good looking bookcases, preferably organised by colour (my housemates think it's a bit freaky and obsessive compulsive). But when you look at these piccies, try and tell me you wouldn't want a rainbow bookcase in your place?
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Fave photographer meet fave model.
Chris Colls is a fab Aussie photographer that has done work for Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, Madison, GQ, David Jones, Seafolly, Lisa Ho and a whole host of a-list clients. Miranda Kerr... needs no intro.
After eyeing off piles of Colls' portraiture work in the past, I saw this shoot in a recent Sunday Magazine, and fell more in love with the man behind the lens and the muse.
**Images all from Chris Colls' portfolio
PS. Dying for that Josh Goot blazer (top), MyCatwalk has a close second..
Friday, September 3, 2010
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Well more specifically worshiping the tough/tribal/edgy jewellery they're hawking - even the Egyptian breast plate (top right) has me intrigued. My fave is definitely the "Grandpa's Ring" with the eagle head with sapphire eyes (middle left).
For more edgy indie stuff check out The Worship Museum - based in Vancouver, British Columbia, but they do ship internationally.
**Images from The Worship Museum website.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
- Got Love to Kill (MSTRKRFT Remix) - Juliette & The Licks
- Hollywood (Fenech Soler Remix) - Marina & The Diamonds
- You Used to Hold Me - Calvin Harris
- Get Outta My Way - Kylie Minogue
- After Dark (feat. The Mystery Jets) - The Count & Sinden
- Anyway You Choose to Give It - The Black Ghosts
- XXXO - M.I.A.
- Cooler Than Me (Ken C is Cool Mix) - Mike Posner
- None of Dem (feat. Royksopp) - Robyn
- Dance the Way I Feel - Ou Est Le Swimming Pool
- Heartbeat (Beaumont Alt Remix) - The Vanish
- One (Tits & Clits Remix) - Yeasayer
- White Knuckles (Boys Like Us Remix) - OK Go
- Another World - Chemical Brothers
- Night at the Dogs - Jesse Rose